Recipe - Tower of S’mores
Here is an easy recipe for your kids to enjoy - and adults too!
You can bake your S’mores on a cookie sheet in oven.
60 large marshmallows, ( cut in half crosswise)
5 large milk chocolate candy bars
5 large cookie and cream candy bars
5 large dark chocolate candy bars
5 large white chocolate candy bars
10 chocolate caramel candies..( I use Rolos)
• Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
• On a parchment-lined baking sheet, cover the bottom of the tray with half of the graham cracker halves.
• Layer a piece of milk chocolate on top of each of the graham cracker, top each piece of chocolate with two marshmallow halves, and top the marshmallows with the remaining graham crackers.
• Bake for 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows soften.
• Press the top graham crackers to help reset any graham crackers that may have fallen or tilted during baking.
• In the first column, layer dark chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
• In the second column, layer pieces of the cookies ‘n’ cream bar on top of each graham cracker.
• In the third column, layer the milk chocolate on top of each graham cracker
• In the fourth column, layer the pieces of white chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
• In the fifth column, layer the chocolate caramels on top of each graham cracker.
• Cover all columns with the remaining marshmallow halves.
• Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
• Serve hot! Ooh la la!